After a very formative experience in Countable study and Auditing, Philippe Wilst, founder of DAFEO, worked as CFO in SMEs, subsidiaries of international groups.
Beyond his role in advising leaders he was working with, he was able to develop strong skills:
- Communicate and negotiate with clients, suppliers, employees, bankers, lawyers, insurance...
- Manage teams and the wage policy
- Coordinate the budget management
- Optimize the flow of information and the installation of ERPs
- Identify and track projects
Also, he was led to:
- Organize the business: acquisitions, mergers, demergers and relocations
- Create subsidiaries in Europe: logistics, legal, recruitment and financial organization
- Make strategic decisions around finance, accounting, commercial and logistics
Philippe Wilst founded DAFEO in order to continue to do his job in a complete independency.
This independence affords better advices to the clients, interested in experienced advices, given with an external and impartial eye.
Note that recently an employee joined the team to manage the operational aspects of missions.